Terms and Conditions
his page gives you information about us and the terms and conditions. Please read these terms thoroughly and ensure that you comprehend them, prior to book any product and/or service from website and/or our venue.
TSQ Playhouse works in association with the local council and the Police to ensure a safe and enjoyable night out for all.
We have a zero tolerance approach to antisocial behaviour and our security staffs are trained to deal with all circumstances.
1. It is company policy that anyone seeking to gain admission to TSQ Playhouse must be 18 years and over.
2. If proof of age is required acceptable documentation must be produced i.e. acceptable drivers licence, passport, Electoral identification Card or National ID
1. Football shirts of any kind will be deemed as unsuitable
2. T-Shirts with political or unsavoury statements will be deemed unsuitable; vest T-Shirts will not be permitted to be worn by men into nightclub.
3. Footwear should be clean and tidy.
4. Any persons whose general dress is of an untidy nature will not be permitted into the venue.
1. Any person who has knowingly been prosecuted for use, supply or intent to supply drugs shall not be permitted to enter the venue.
2. Any person who has knowingly been convicted of Actual Bodily Harm shall not be permitted into the venue.
3. It is company policy that each person entering the venue may be searched for the health and safety of themselves, fellow customers and staff. Offensive weapons will not be allowed inside the venue.
4. Customers will be asked for I.D. to enter the club, the only acceptable forms of I.D. will be driving licence (valid), passport, electoral card or national ID.
5. Food and beverages from outside are prohibited, including cakes.
6. We only offer table service, hence all reservations are required to open a bar tab by leaving a credit/debit card behind the bar and the 12.5% discretionary service charge will be added to your bill.
1. Patrons are expected to behave in such a manner as not to put themselves, or any other customer or any member of staff at risk to personal injury or loss of life.
2. No selling, supplying or taking of any illegal substances or drugs will be permitted in the venue.
3. Customers are not permitted to dance on the dance floor with bottles, or take bottles or glasses into the
toilets within the venue.
4. Any person who is in a state of drunkenness or under the influence of drugs will not be permitted to gain entrance to the venue. Any person under the influence of alcohol to the extent that they are a danger
to themselves or other customers will be asked to leave the venue.
5. Customers will not be permitted to behave in a disorderly manner or in a way that is likely to provoke disorderly conduct from other customers or will not be allowed to cause willing damage to our property.
6. Any customers that fail to adhere to these rules will be deemed unsuitable for admission to the venue on future occasions.
7. We reserve the rights to refuse service or entry to anyone at anytime.
1. TSQ Playhouse reserve the right to include or cease any product and/or service at any time without prior notice.
2. All offers are not valid to use in conjunction with one another. Each offer may have varied terms and/or requirement.
By redeeming the Buy One Get One Half Price Offer, you are confirming your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions. - valid until 31st of March 2023
1. The Offer consists of a discount of 50% on the current list price at the time of the visit.
2. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers and cannot be exchanged for cash.
3. This offer only applies on A La Carte Menu Booking.
4. If the second cocktail has been ordering separately to the first cocktail, then the Discount will NOT be applied.
5. The order must be made before 8:00PM. for the automatically discount apply.